50+ Exhaustive WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist
If you have built a website using the WordPress CMS, then you would be aware of how user-friendly this content management system is. WordPress allows you to not only build a website as per your niche, but also assists in the after launch process such as SEO, social media and more. This ensures that your website garners quick visibility online, thereby giving you a competitive edge over your competitors.
WordPress is undoubtedly a powerful CMS, however, to continuously yield benefits from it you need to take care of its upkeep and maintenance. This includes, but is not limited to.
- Updating existing WordPress plugins and themes.
- Monitoring the website’s security and fixing loopholes.
- Backing up your site daily.
- Conducting an SEO audit and removing redundant techniques and fixing errors.
- Updating older content and writing & publishing benefit-focused content.
- Checking your web hosting resources.
- Clearing spam and trash and deleting unwanted plugins and themes.
- Checking the site’s speed and load time.
- Optimizing your site’s database.
- Checking the contact form link, social media links, download links etc.
These are just a few website maintenance tasks that you need to do. This will ensure that your site is well-optimized at all times for users and search engines. Thereby, garnering you more targeted traffic and helping you boosts your site’s rankings on the search result.
Now, remembering all these website maintenance tasks can be challenging. As such, to help you out, here, is an exhaustive WordPress website maintenance checklist that you can follow. This checklist comes in the form of an infographic, so you can easily print or download this for free and keep it handy as you undertake the maintenance work. Thus, go ahead and take a look at this infographic and for more information refer to this complete guide here.